Saturday, May 26, 2012

There are just a few places in this world that you can go to sooth your heart.  One of these places can be found in Lilburn, GA. My sweetest friend Amy and I took a trip to Antiques in Old Town Lilburn just a day ago. As we parked the car and stepped up the sidewalk, it felt like going home. Even looking through the window gave us such great joy.




Then there was a familiar little sound. The front door had been opened and the jiggle of the door bell made a sweet sound.  There she was!!! The sweetest lady you should get to know.  Her love and passion are all over the store. Rowann's sweet smile reflected her excitement of our visit.
Let me share with you just a few  glorious sites.

Suitcases, pillows, and treasure

Amazing!!!


Here is some information that you might like to have:
Antiques In Old Town Lilburn
93 Main Street
Lilburn, Ga 30078
770-279-1300
antiquesinoldtown.blogspot.com













2 comments:

  1. Trish,
    I am so happy that you have a blog and so many will get to know one of the sweetest ladies I know. Your love of life is so sincere and I always feel better after I visit with you. I am looking forward to reading your posts and I know you are about to make so many new friends. Best wishes and for those out there that don't know you, you are about to encounter an angel on earth.
    Best Wishes,
    Deborah J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish, what a SWEET post. I am always excited to see the Gals who share my hearts love. Always a HAPPY DAY....

    ReplyDelete