Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bloom'n Blog Bash

YOU ARE INVITED TO:

BLOOM'N BLOG BASH

STARTING JUNE 29th

This is an opportunity for us to get to know each other better.  While visiting my blog I would ask that you sign in to join/follow me.  This party will go until July 15th. If you sign in to follow me your name will go into a bucket for my daughter to draw two door prises that might just come your way.  Oh! The exciting things that I have to share with you my dear friend.


 
So come on --- let's get this party started!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to follow...Love to see what your up to... Happy New Blog !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am like a little sheep ready to follow and have some fun. I am so looking forward to following your new blog and enjoy all the wonderful journeys you will take us on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I met you briefly at Unique Treasures on 78! I love all of your pictures and how beautiful your site is!

    ReplyDelete