Friday, June 8, 2012

~REST~



 "Come to me and I will give you rest..."
Matthew 11:28

So we came! This is the entrance to our island cottage.  There have been so many wonderful minutes on this sweet island.  And the cottage is just perfect.



This little path leads you to an evening of relaxation.  At the end of this dock we've had many indept conversations but mostly laughter.  CRABS!!!!


Isn't there just something magical about a sea shell.....



But my dear friend there is a secret that I have.  One that I am most excited about.  You will see very soon.  For something will begin to bloom.



My dear sweet one, please check back with me often so that you do not miss this event.....


1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog setup, Trish! Your pictures are beautiful. Can't wait to see what all you have to offer.

    ReplyDelete