Tuesday, November 20, 2012

 
 
A Georgia Thanksgiving.....
  
Things are really starting to look like it is turkey time.  And the count down has begun.  As with most families Thanksgiving is a time to nourish the ties of family and catch up with friends.  Our Thanksgiving will be like none before.  Our precious Nikki will not be able to come home from her new job in New Mexico.
 

 
This is my fall wreath that hangs on our front door.  It has been such a delight to share with our neighbors.
 
Below are just a few pics from around our home.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These are my version of the beautiful chenille pumpkins I was loving on pinterest.  The little stems are salt shakers. 
 
 
I just love how my FALL banner turned out.  The little frames are from Goodwill!! Gotta love that place!!
 
 
 
 
This sweet darling hangs in our family dinning room.  I treasure it dearly.
 
 
 
These two plate stands are waiting on pumpkin and pecan....... pie that is!!!!!
 
 
As we gather around the table hand in hand with a prayer of Thanksgiving on Thursday this will await everyone.
 
 
When I bow my head in prayer, you my sweet darling, will be included in my prayer of Thanksgiving.
 
love to all,
Trish
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment